Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Gift Ideas for the Little Ones

Here's the 2nd installment to my Holiday Gift Wish List.  My first wish list was solely off of Storenvy.  This time around, I am going to get my sources from Storenvy and Etsy.  Here's what I found...
The Mollie Shop:
If you're looking for a great gift for a special little girl....here's the place to go!  The Mollie Shop offers some of the most unique dolls I've ever seen!  I love the color combinations that she uses for her dolls.  I wish I could go back in time and be that little girl who receives one of these creations on Christmas Day.  It would surely be a favorite!
Each of these dolls are unique with different colored hair, dresses....they even have their own names!  She also offers custom orders at $35.00 a doll with felt hair and $45.00 a doll with fur hair.  And even though most of the dolls she offers are for little girls, they do offer little boy dolls as well.  They also sell girl's accessories.

Lu and Ed:

Here's one for the little boys.  Lu and Ed creates their products with up cycled textiles such as fleece, fur and felt to name a few which makes their products eco-friendly!  Woo hoo! They offer a variety of stuffed monsters, storage bags, gadget holders and totes.  You can definitely find something for every member of the family! 
This little one eyed, one tooth monster, named Kob, caught my eye and I think every little boy would love to have.  Priced at $12.00, you could definitely have a Monster Party!!

Sew Sweetz:
Okay, so I have a sweet spot for all things girly.  Yes, I'm biased.  Having my miracle girl, how can I not be?  LOL I love dressing her in cute clothes with tutus, bows, flowers and bling!  Sew Sweetz is my kind of store!  She's got cute fabric selections paired with cute color combinations and that girlish style with a modern twist.  Check out this adorable skirt with bow for $38.00.
This skirt is too too cute!  I love the black and white with the pop of bright yellow!  I never would have thought of that combination.  It's so adorable that I want one for me!  Yup, the fun part about shopping for others is finding stuff for me!  Yes, yes...I'm "that" person.  He he.

Samantha Leigh Designs:
What little one wouldn't like to be a super hero?  Samantha Leigh Designs offers custom capes that can be customized to your little one's specifications.  For $12.00 the cape will fit kids from ages 2-7 years old with a choice of color and a letter or a number.  For additional charge, you can get a specific shape.  For orders of 15+, a discount is offered.  Wouldn't it be great for a birthday party?
I would have definitely loved to have had one of these when I was growing up.  I remember using bed sheets and pretended to be Super Girl.  Ohhh the memories!

Design by Maya:
Here's a great find for the mommies to be out there.  I know that when I found out that I was finally pregnant after trying for over 10 years, I began picturing how my baby's room was going to look.  For all the non-artists out there, this is a great way to personalize your baby's room.  Design by Maya takes all the hard work out and just lets you focus on making your baby's room the exact way you want it to be.
Her prices range from $17.00 to $55.00 depending on the size.  She has a huge variety of reproductions from her own artwork.  Honestly, her artwork is something special!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Storenvy and Etsy finds for your little ones.  Make sure to stop by Storenvy and Etsy and shop Handmade.

Stay tuned for my next installment: Holiday Gift finds for the Men in your family.   I would love to get your feedback and please follow me. 

**I was not in any way paid for this post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment