Sunday, November 3, 2013

50 Store Storenvy Cyber Monday Sale on Dec. 2, 2013!


I'm participating in my very first Cyber Monday Sale being hosted by Lu and Ed and I'm super excited about it.  I've never done any collaborations with anyone before so I'm really excited and nervous about it. 

I've got less than a month to get my Storenvy shop stocked and ready to go.  I'm really unsure what I should stock up on.  Most of my handmade stuff are one of kind.  I do have some resale items such as rings and pendants, but I only have 1 or 2 of each item.  I'm really just phasing out the resale items and just solely sell handmade creations.  So I don't want to buy any resale inventory. 

This is going to be a huge sale as it's 30% off the whole entire store!  With 50 different stores participating, there will be a huge variety of products. 

Come on over and check out which stores are participating in this momentous event!
http://luanded.blogspot.com/p/storenvy-cyber-monday-flash-sale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment